Frequently Asked Questions
Hidden - Do not use
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.
How do I place an order?
- Navigate to the item you want to order OR enter the name or product code of the item you are looking for into the search bar.
- Once you have the correct item in your sights make all relevant choices from the drop down menu options – ring size, metal finish, stone type etc – and then click add to cart. If you can’t add to cart, double check that you have selected the correct item from the drop down menu option/s.
- Double check all the information is correct and then click ADD TO CART
- Click on ‘PROCEED TO CHECK OUT’ to complete your order.
Do I have to set up a profile / account to place an order?
- No you don’t, you can check out as a guest without creating a user profile.
- However, if you do create a profile your order history, address etc will be saved in our system and placing orders in the future (which we hope you will do!) will be easier.
- Rest assured, any personal information or contact details saved in our system will only be used to contact you regarding your order.
What are my payment options?
- You will pay via credit card and you will be redirected to a secure payment portal when you capture those details, so it’s perfectly safe.
Can I choose which currency I pay in?
If you are viewing our website from South Africa you will be charged in ZAR (South African Rands). If you are viewing our website from any other country you will be charged in GBP (British Pounds).
How much does shipping cost?
- For orders placed within in South African you will be charged a flat rate of R190 for delivery to your door via courier. You are also able to collect from one of our retail stores at no additional cost.
- For orders placed outside of South Africa the charge will vary, depending on the country we are delivering to.
When will I get my order?
- Standard silver or gilded brass items will be dispatched within 7 working days of purchase (10 WD for international deliveries). Items made from 9/18k gold or silver items that require stones set in them will, be dispatched within 10 working days of purchase (13 WD for international deliveries) .
- This is however not a guarantee as delivery to outlying or remote area’s may take longer or there may be customs delays. The best idea is to place your order well in advance to ensure you receive it when you need to.
- Should your order be delayed due to courier issues or delays we will do our best to notify you timeously and keep you updated as to when you can expect your order.
I need my order ASAP. Can you help?
If you need a rush order, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to ensure the item you are interested in can be fast tracked, we will do our very best to accommodate any special requests.
I've placed my order, but I didn't get a confirmation email?
Once you place your order and payment has been made a confirmation email is generated automatically and sent to the email address captured in your order detail. If you don’t receive it immediately, please check your SPAM folder. If it is not in your SPAM folder, please email email@example.com and we will confirm your order was received.
I had an error during checkout, how do I know if my order was recieved?
This can happen from time to time and is usually as a result of a time out in connection between our web site and the banks secure payment portal. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will confirm that all is in order.
My order has arrived, but something is missing?
Not to worry! Please email email@example.com and we will send off the missing item as soon as possible.
My order has arrived, but I am not happy with the item - what can I do?
I would like to be refunded for an item I purchased, how does this work?
I would like to exchange an item I purchased for something else, how can I do that?
- Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and refer to our Returns and Refunds policy for more guidance.
- Only items returned in resalable condition will be credited.
I like a certain item, but would really like to try it on before buying it, what should I do?
Please email or call the KG store closest to you (South Africa only), and note the items product code or name, and the store manager will assist you. Should they have it in stock you are welcome to visit the store to try it on.
I would like to buy a voucher, how do I do that?
- Navigate to the voucher category, listed under gifts, and choose an appropriate amount.
- Please note you can enter multiple quantities in order to reach the total amount.
- Capture the email address you would like the voucher sent to, if you would like it sent to you please enter your email address.
- You will not be charged for shipping as you will receive the voucher in digital format
- Add the item to CART and PROCEED TO CHECK OUT
My Kirsten Goss jewellery needs to be repaired, what should I do?
Please return the item to a Kirsten Goss STORE near you. The sales associate will log your repair/replate request and return the item to our workshop. When you hand the item in you will be quoted an approximate price, this may change slightly depending on the time spent repairing / replating the item.
Your repaired/replated item will be returned to the store within 7 working days and you will be notified to collect it, should there be any delays you will be notified via email. For any further assistance or to arrange a courier please email email@example.com